Jerry Mills Memorial Golf Outing
Jerry Mills “Pretty good golfer!”
8th Annual Memorial golf outing
One of Jerry’s true passions was playing golf. To honor his memory we have put together this golf outing to bring together friends, family, and co-workers to reminisce, tell stories and generally have a good time as Jerry would have wanted. One of Jerry’s favorite sayings is in the title of this outing, “Pretty good golfer!” He enjoyed saying this after someone hit a good shot. We look forward to seeing you on June 17th!
When: Friday June 17, 2022 with a shotgun start at 9:00am
Where: Wheatfield Valley Golf Course , 1600 Linn Road , Williamston, MI
Format: 18 hole, four person scramble
- Men’s closest to pin hole #5
- Ladies closest to pin hole #2
- “Make a putt Jerry!” longest putt hole #12. Jerry would emphatically encourage his playing partner to make a putt at critical times during a match. So we encourage everyone to “make a putt!” There are both Men’s and Ladies long putt contests.
- Low score – first & second flight Random draw for teams that are not flight winners
- Skins game $20 per team (optional), Mulligans 5 for $20, 50/50 Raffle $5, or 5 for $20
Cost: $60 per person. This includes 18 holes w/cart, morning donuts, rolls & coffee and lunch at the turn including hamburgers, dogs, chips and pop. $5.00 from each entry fee will be donated to the Lansing Area Safety Council in memory of Jerry.
Put your team together and contact Ron Ishimoto at 517-331-6434, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian McLeod at 517-930-1445, email: email@example.com to reserve your spot! Space is limited so please contact us soon because everyone wants the coveted title of “Pretty good golfer!”
Click below for the Golfer Registration Form