The Lansing Area Safety Council has meeting space for rental to nonprofits, corporations and government agencies.
Training Room – Room to hold training for up to 55 persons. Room can be configured in classroom or round meeting styles. Rates are $30 an hour for nonprofits, $40 an hour for corporations or government entities.
Small Meeting Room – Room for a 4 person small meeting. Rate is $25 per hour.
Video & Podcast Room – Small room with a green screen and all technology to record your videos or podcasts. Rate is $25 per hour.
Click on the BOOK NOW below to see available dates and times and to book your space, https://safetycouncil.skedda.com/booking
Rental Agreement of the Lansing Area Safety Council at 809 Center St., Suite 2A, Lansing, MI 48906.
By booking space provided by the Lansing Area Safety Council (LASC) at 809 Center St., Suite 2A, Lansing, MI 48906 you agree to the following terms:
• Rental costs will be paid in full at the time of booking unless otherwise agreed to by the Lansing Area Safety Council representative.
• Renter will be liable for any damage to the building or LASC property incurred during the time of rental.
• Rental time includes set up and take down for the renter. Renter will have access to the space only during the rental time allotted.
• No other rental will be in the LASC space at the time of your booking, but we may have our leaseholders in their office while your meeting is happening. They will not interrupt your meeting.
• If the Lansing Area Safety Council provides keys to regular renters, the access will only be during the times of rental and no other times.
• Renter shall remove all personal property, trash, and other items that were not present in the venue when renter took control of it.
• Photocopying may be available at a rate of $0.15 per page for black ink, $0.50 per page for color ink. Costs will be billed after the event.
• Rental includes the use of coffee makers, coffee, tea and cups for the duration of the rental time. Coffee makers must be cleaned at the end of the rental usage.
• All spaces include use of white board, easels, HDMI TVs, and technology capable to host a virtual meeting.
• If renting the Video & Podcast room, LACS will provide all standard video equipment and green screen except software. You must bring your own laptop with software.
• LASC reserves the right to cancel if conflicts arise if before 14 days of the event. Cancellation would arise with scheduling conflicts, building issues or other unforeseen issues that might arise.
• Renter will be liable for any physical damages, legal actions, and/or loss of reputation or business opportunities that LASC may incur as a consequence of the actions of renter or any of renter’s guests while Renter is in control of the venue and shall indemnify and hold harmless LASC against any and all legal actions which may arise from renter’s use of the venue.
• The rental space provided at the Lansing Area Safety Council at 809 Center St., Suite 2A, Lansing, MI 48906 will only be available for corporate, government, or nonprofit usage. No personal events and parties will be permitted per rental agreement. If a party of the personal nature happens under a rental, the renter will be billed an extra $500 for the event. This rule may be overridden only by approval of the LASC Executive Director.
Any questions on this agreement can be referred to Rita LaMoreaux, LASC Executive Director at 517-974-5523 or email@example.com.